No products in the cart.
In Screed Cable System
Section of In-Screed cable system
Handyheat In Screed cables are a low cost solution for new homes & extensions where a new concrete screed is being poured. These cables can also be installed on top of an existing concrete floor if thick flagstones are being used as the floor covering.
Usually installed at between 100 & 200 watts per sqm (depending on room type & heat loss) this system provides the primary heat source in almost all situations.
- Twin Core heating cable with single ‘cold’ lead
- Nominal 6mm diameter cable
- Long lasting Teflon insulation for extended life
- Braided earth shield of tinned copper
- Domestic and Commercial Floor Heating Applications
- Direct acting and floor storage heating
- Industrial Freezer Room Floors
- Frost Protection of driveways & paths
- Snow and ice melting
- Concrete curing
- Avaliable in our Online Shop