No products in the cart.
In Screed Cable
The system is a primary heat source & can be used under almost any floor covering.
The output is varied by the cable spacing & usually ranges from 120-150w per sqm in a new build or extension, up to 200w per sqm in a conservatory, or where an ‘off-peak’ solution is required.
Category: In Screed Cable
This cable is also ideal for use directly below thick stone & flagstone type flooring.
In-screed cables are a low cost solution & are designed to be used where regular constant heat is required. Where irregular heating is needed (e.g. conservatory for ad-hoc use) we recommend the under-tile system with insulation boards (or an under wood/laminate carbon film system)
- High quality cable design.
- Robust cable for Construction sites.
- Low cost.
- Ideal for permanent heating of screed floors.
- Fixed direct to steel reinforcing or to your floor Insulation.
- Also suitable for de-icing driveways.
- Switched Contactor/Relay available on request, when covering large areas that require above 16amp.
- Call 0800 881 8097 for advice.
Enter content here