No products in the cart.
Description & SpecificationSizeInstallation
Starting at 15W Mirror Demister (252x274mm)
Our Mirror De-mister’s are the perfect solution for permanent mist free mirrors. Simply remove the protective backing from one of our self adhesive demister pads and stick it to the back of any bathroom mirror. Power is usually supplied from the lighting circuit. There is no need for a thermostat.
Our self adhesive Mirror Demister pads are suitable for direct application to a mirror and connected to a suitable lighting circuit or it’s own power supply.
- Available in 6 sizes to suit most Mirrors
- Dimensions: 252mm x 274mm up to 1506mm x 524mm, Can be use Horizontal or Virtical.
- Heat output: 15w to 150w
- No thermostat required
Simply select the size of Mirror demister that best fits your mirror.
The mirror demister pad cannot be cut, so make sure that the mirror is larger than the demister pad.
Mirror Demister Pads Available
- 15W | 252x274mm
- 30W | 524x274mm
- 50W | 519x524mm
- 80W | 812x524mm
- 105W | 1004x524mm
- 150W | 1506x524mm
Attaching to the 15W Mirror Demister Pad to the Mirror
1. Mark out the back of the mirror to indicate where the 15W Mirror Demister pad is to be fitted
2. Peel off the protective paper exposing the ‘sticky’ side
3. Position one edge of the demister pad in the desired position on the mirror, keeping the other edge away from the mirror.
4. Gradually lower the pad onto the mirror applying even pressure to ensure that there are no air bubbles or creases formed.
5. If the mirror is not framed & is being fitted directly onto the wall, a small recess will need to be made in the wall to compensate for the cold cable connection & to allow the mirror to sit flush.
6. Fix the mirror to the wall using mirror fixing adhesive covering the full surface of the mirror and pad.
All wiring must conform to the latest IEE wiring regulations ( BS7671 equivalent) if in doubt always consult a qualified electrician.
1. It is recommended that the demister pad is connected via the lighting circuit or on a separate switch.
2. The circuit should be protected by a 5amp fuse or circuit breaker
3. The wires are coloured as follows: BLUE – Neutral, and BROWN – Live/phase
4. The Demister pad must not be accessible once installed
5. Any metal part surrounding the mirror must be earthed & comply with current wiring regulations, this includes metallic mirror safety film (if used).
6. Multiple pads may be fitted to a single mirror & should be connected in parallel – pads must not overlap
7. Please check the resistance of the Mirror demister before and after attaching it to the wall or mirror. (please see readings bellow)
8. Must not be connected to a dimmer switch
The demister pad must not be cut or pierced as this may damage the insulation making it unsafe